Master Data Management (MDM) gives companies the ability to better organize, understand, and use their most important data assets. More than ever before, companies are recognizing the importance of a well-defined MDM strategy, the right selection of MDM tools, and the right implementation partner.
Conducive’s core MDM focus is on IBM’s InfoSphere MDM portfolio of tools, particularly MDM Standard Edition, formerly known as Initiate Master Data Service (MDS), or the Initiate Systems Identity Hub.
We pride ourselves on being one of the most experienced Initiate delivery organizations in the market today. With a talented team of mostly ex-IBM/Initiate resources focused on efficient delivery and excellent customer service, there is not an Initiate-related problem we can’t solve.
Scope of experience
With 30 years of combined Initiate experience, the MDM team at Conducive has delivered projects for a range of different clients in a range of different industries.
- Healthcare (hospitals, providers, labs, RHIOs)
- Enterprise (financial, pharmacies, telcom)
- Public Sector (federal, state/local)
Services we offer
- Full project implementations – we can manage the entire project delivery, or provide the necessary resources to supplement your delivery team.
- Product version upgrades – we have a tremendous amount of experience in upgrading different versions of the application in a variety of different environments.
- Supplementary work orders – we offer a range of smaller work orders to optimize your existing implementation, from algorithm adjustments to performance tuning.
- Custom development – Conducive is recognized as one of the most talented Initiate partners for custom development, including engine call-outs and API coding.
- Data de-duplication – we have a range of options for providing automated de-duplication of your master data.