Retailer Enhances Inventory Management
A brick-and-mortar retailer was managing in-store inventory using a business model used that involved both electronic and human components.
A brick-and-mortar retailer managed in-store inventory using a business model used that involved both electronic and human components. While the IT monitoring was sophisticated, the business process was not monitored. This resulted in a few issues.
- The end of day inventory file was not always sent on time.
- There were frequent data issues resulting in the incorrect order being placed.
- End-of-day orders did not match plan, resulting in excessive inventory.
The retailer started using iControl to stabilize the inventory management system.
- Costs were reduced because excess product was not ordered.
- Revenue was increased because new products were in stock, and available to be sold.
Brick and Mortar Retailer
30 Day Money Back, No Questions Asked Guarantee!
You are fully protected by our 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason at all, simply contact us within 30 days of purchase and our helpful support staff will promptly issue a refund.